QTS Realty Trust (QTS) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
QTS Realty Trust (NYSE: QTS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share, or $1.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 6, 2015, to stockholders of record on September 18, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of September 16, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on QTS Realty Trust (QTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Reports Q3 Results, Raises Guidance; Announces $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; Announced $500M Share Buyback
- Axis Capital (AXS) Declares $0.42 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
- BankUnited (BKU) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!