Progressive Corp. (PGR) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $25M Buyback
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Progressive Corp. (NYSE: PGR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on July 7, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of July 6, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.4 percent.
The Board also renewed the Company's authorization to repurchase up to 25 million of its common shares. This authorization, which does not have an expiration date, replaced the prior authorization, which was terminated.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Progressive Corp. (PGR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Progressive Corp. (PGR) PT Raised to $126 at BofA Securities on Price Increases in 2022
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 60% to $0.08; Approves $50M Buyback Program
- Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (GNTY) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!