Preformed Line Products (PLPC) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Preformed Line Products (NASDAQ: PLPC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 20, 2015, to stockholders of record on April 1, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of March 30, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Preformed Line Products (PLPC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rayonier (RYN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.285; 3% Yield
- Albany International (AIN) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Lumen Technologies (LUMN) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 8.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!