Preformed Line Products (PLPC) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Wall Street drops as bargain-hunting loses steam
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Tanks 19% on Paid Net Additions Miss & Lower Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Warns for Q2 But Stock Rallies After-Hours as Worst Case Avoided
- Morgan Stanley Sees Apple (AAPL) Beating December Quarter Views But Says Upside Largely Priced In
- Ford (F) Stock Extends Losses in Pre Market as Jefferies Downgrades to Hold, Analyst Says Stock is 'Missing a New Angle'
Preformed Line Products Co (NASDAQ: PLPC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 18, 2014, to stockholders of record on July 1, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of June 27, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Preformed Line Products Co (PLPC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Targa Resources (TRGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 250% to $0.35; 2.5% Yield
- McDonald's (MCD) Declares $1.38 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Costco (COST) Declares $ Quarterly Dividend; 0% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!