Preformed Line Products (PLPC) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Futures flat on worries over supply chain disruptions; Netflix falls
- Netflix (NFLX) Beats Estimates but Shares Slip on Conservative 4Q Net Adds Outlook, Analysts Mostly Positive and Raise Price Targets; Deutsche Bank Downgrades to Hold
- United Airline (UAL) Stock Gains on Smaller-Than-Expected 3Q Loss, Analysts Expect Stronger Recovery in 4Q and 2022
- Micron (MU) Commits to Spend $150 Billion on Memory and R&D Over the Next Decade, Will Build a $7 Billion Plant in Japan and Considers Building a New US Memory Factory
- 63% Investors Say SpaceX Could Become More Valuable Than Tesla (TSLA) and Represents More Attractive Investment - Morgan Stanley's Survey
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Preformed Line Products (NASDAQ: PLPC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 20, 2021, to stockholders of record on October 1, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of September 30, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Preformed Line Products (PLPC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prosperity Bancshares (PB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.1% to $0.52; 2.8% Yield
- Marquette National Corporation (MNAT) Declares $0.27 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- Lincoln Electric (LECO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.8% to $0.56; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!