Preformed Line Products (PLPC) Declares $.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Wall Street drops as bargain-hunting loses steam
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Tanks 19% on Paid Net Additions Miss & Lower Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Warns for Q2 But Stock Rallies After-Hours as Worst Case Avoided
- Morgan Stanley Sees Apple (AAPL) Beating December Quarter Views But Says Upside Largely Priced In
- Ford (F) Stock Extends Losses in Pre Market as Jefferies Downgrades to Hold, Analyst Says Stock is 'Missing a New Angle'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Preformed Line Products (NASDAQ: PLPC) declared a quarterly dividend of $.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 20, 2017, to stockholders of record on October 2, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of September 29, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Preformed Line Products (PLPC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Targa Resources (TRGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 250% to $0.35; 2.5% Yield
- AptarGroup (ATR) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Costco (COST) Declares $ Quarterly Dividend; 0% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!