Preformed Line Products (PLPC) Declares $.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Wall Street drops as bargain-hunting loses steam
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Tanks 19% on Paid Net Additions Miss & Lower Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Warns for Q2 But Stock Rallies After-Hours as Worst Case Avoided
- Morgan Stanley Sees Apple (AAPL) Beating December Quarter Views But Says Upside Largely Priced In
- Ford (F) Stock Extends Losses in Pre Market as Jefferies Downgrades to Hold, Analyst Says Stock is 'Missing a New Angle'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Preformed Line Products (NASDAQ: PLPC) declared a quarterly dividend of $.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 20, 2018, to stockholders of record on April 2, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of March 29, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Preformed Line Products (PLPC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Targa Resources (TRGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 250% to $0.35; 2.5% Yield
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Declares $0.44 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Brown & Brown (BRO) Declares $0.1025 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!