Preformed Line Products (PLPC) Declares $.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Wall Street gains evaporate, S&P 500 ends lower on Fed tightening timeline
- Tesla (TSLA) Reports Strong Q4 Beat, Achieves Record Vehicle Deliveries in 2021
- Intel (INTC) Reports Q4 Beat, Shares Down 2% on Guidance Miss
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent, reduces assets purchases by another $30 billion/month and sees ending them in March
- Ackman Says Pershing Square Bought Over 3.1M Shares of Netflix (NFLX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Preformed Line Products (NASDAQ: PLPC) declared a quarterly dividend of $.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 19, 2018, to stockholders of record on October 2, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of October 1, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Preformed Line Products (PLPC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teradyne (TER) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.11; Plans to Buyback $750M in Stock This Year
- Harleysville Financial Corporation (HARL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.6% to $.29; 4.5% Yield
- Salisbury Bancorp (SAL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.2% to $0.32; 2.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!