Pinnacle West Capital (PNW) Declares $0.83 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- Wall St rises as jobless claims fall; Cigna weighs on healthcare stocks
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pinnacle West Capital (NYSE: PNW) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.83 per share, or $3.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 1, 2021, to stockholders of record on August 2, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of July 30, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pinnacle West Capital (PNW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Downgrades Pinnacle West Capital (PNW) to Underweight
- Global Ship Lease (GSL) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 5.8% Yield
- Hennessy Advisor (HNNA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.1375; 5.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!