Philip Morris International (PM) Declares $1.20 Quarterly Dividend; 4.9% Yield
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Philip Morris International (NYSE: PM) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.20 per share, or $4.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 12, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 25, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 24, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Philip Morris International (PM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Philip Morris (PM)/Altria Group (MO) Could Revisit Merger Talks - Morgan Stanley
- Regency Energy Partners LP (RGP) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Pacwest Bancorp (PACW) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!