Phibro Animal Health (PAHC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Phibro Animal Health (NASDAQ: PAHC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 23, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 2, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 1, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Phibro Animal Health (PAHC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Phibro Animal Health Corp. (PAHC) PT Raised to $25 at Credit Suisse
- Timken (TKR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.4% to $0.30; 1.3% Yield
- EOG Resources (EOG) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!