Pentair Ltd. (PNR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.4% to $0.32; Approves $1B Buyback
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Pentair Ltd. (NYSE: PNR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share, or $1.28 annualized. This is a 16.4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.275.
The dividend will be payable on February 13, 2015, to stockholders of record on January 31, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of January 28, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
Pentair's Board of Directors has authorized the company to repurchase up to $1.0 billion of its common shares. The authorization allows the company to commence share repurchases effective immediately and expires on December 31, 2019. Pentair intends to repurchase outstanding shares from time to time in the open market using cash flow generated by its operations.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pentair Ltd. (PNR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pentair (PNR) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Kinsale Capital Group (KNSL) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Stifel Financial (SF) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!