PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT) Declares $0.47 Quarterly Dividend; 9% Yield
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (NYSE: PMT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.47 per share, or $1.88 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 29, 2021, to stockholders of record on July 15, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of July 14, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Continental Resources (CLR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 36.4% to $0.15; 1.8% Yield
- WestRock (WRK) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Amgen (AMGN) Declares $1.76 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!