Park-Ohio Holdings (PKOH) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Wall St tumbles on weak consumer sentiment, rising bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Park-Ohio Holdings (NASDAQ: PKOH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.125 per share, or $0.5 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 20, 2021, to stockholders of record on August 6, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of August 5, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Park-Ohio Holdings (PKOH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Park-Ohio Holdings (PKOH) PT Lowered to $31 at KeyBanc
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Increases Dividend to $2.80/sh; Announces Up to $5B Share Buyback
- The First Of Long Island (FLIC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.3% to $0.20; 4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!