PNC Financial Services (PNC) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Wall St drops at open as strong inflation stokes rate hike fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PNC Financial Services (NYSE: PNC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.75 per share, or $3 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 5, 2017, to stockholders of record on October 17, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of October 16, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on PNC Financial Services (PNC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IDEX Corp. (IEX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8% to $0.54; 1% Yield
- Curtiss-Wright (CW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18; 0.6% Yield
- Autoliv (ALV) Reinstates $0.62 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!