PNC Financial Services (PNC) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq rallies as weak jobs data eases Fed taper worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PNC Financial Services (NYSE: PNC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.75 per share, or $3 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 5, 2018, to stockholders of record on April 16, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of April 13, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on PNC Financial Services (PNC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Reinstates $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback Plan
- Ametek (AME) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Pembina Pipeline (PBA) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!