PNC Financial Services (PNC) Declares $0.51 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PNC Financial Services (NYSE: PNC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.51 per share, or $2.04 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 5, 2016, to stockholders of record on April 15, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of April 13, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on PNC Financial Services (PNC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Upgrades PNC Financial (PNC) to Outperform
- Prudential Financial (PRU) Declares $1.15 Quarterly Dividend; 4.4% Yield
- SITE Centers Corp. (SITC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!