Owens Corning (OC) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- World stocks off record peak, dollar up on hawkish Fed official
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Dollar holds gains after hawkish Fed comments
- Tesla (TSLA), Fisker (FSR) Gain as Biden Set to Sign Executive Order Targeting 50% EVs by 2030
- Adidas (ADDYY) Plunges as China Boycott Hit Sales, Outlook Still Raised
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.26 per share, or $1.04 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 6, 2021, to stockholders of record on July 16, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of July 15, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Owens Corning (OC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ecovyst Inc. (ECVT) Declares $3.20 Special Dividend
- National Bank Holdings (NBHC) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- New Fortress Energy LLC (NFE) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!