Old Point Financial Corp (OPOF) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Old Point Financial Corp (NASDAQ: OPOF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.11 per share, or $0.44 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 28, 2018, to stockholders of record on December 4, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of December 3, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Old Point Financial Corp (OPOF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BancorpSouth (BXS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.3% to $0.20; 3.1% Yield
- Aflac (AFL) Declares $0.33 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Ares Capital (ARCC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.5% to $0.41; 8.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!