Old Point Financial Corp (OPOF) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 fall as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Old Point Financial Corp (NASDAQ: OPOF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.11 per share, or $0.44 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 29, 2017, to stockholders of record on November 30, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of November 29, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Old Point Financial Corp (OPOF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.9% to $0.35; 7.7% Yield
- Piper Sandler Companies (PIPR) Declares $0.55 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Advanced Energy Industries (AEIS) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!