Norwood Financial Corp (NWFL) Declares $.26 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- Cyclicals drag S&P 500 lower; Microsoft, Alphabet keep Nasdaq flat
- Ford (F) Stock Up 4% Following Q3 EPS Beat, Reinstated Dividend
- eBay (EBAY) Stock Drops 5% Despite Q3 Beat as Guidance Muted
- Oil drops more than 1% as U.S. stockpiles rise sharply
- Mimecast Limited (MIME) exploring a possible sale - WSJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Norwood Financial Corp (NASDAQ: NWFL) declared a quarterly dividend of $.26 per share, or $1.04 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 1, 2021, to stockholders of record on October 15, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of October 14, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Norwood Financial Corp (NWFL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marathon Oil (MRO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.06; 1.5% Yield
- Maxar Technologies Ltd. (MAXR) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- Northeast Bancorp (NBN) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!