Northrim BanCorp (NRIM) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- S&P futures about 1% below record level ahead of Powell testimony
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Dollar catches breath ahead of Fed testimony, cryptocurrencies attempt recovery
- GameStop (GME) Completes At-The-Market Equity Offering Program, Raising $1.126B
- Bitcoin struggles to regain ground after plunging on China crackdown
Northrim BanCorp (NASDAQ: NRIM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 19, 2015, to stockholders of record on June 11, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of June 9, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Northrim BanCorp (NRIM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) Acquires 10% of Universal Music Group for $4B
- L Brands, Inc. Announces Public Filing of Form 10 Registration Statement for Planned Separation of Victoria’s Secret and Availability of Investor Presentation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!