Northern Oil And Gas (NOG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.045; 1.1% Yield
- Futures inch lower ahead of unemployment, retail sales data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges higher with focus on Fed for taper clues
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Upgraded to Outperform at Credit Suisse, Other Analysts Raise PTs Following Bullish Investor Day
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Northern Oil And Gas (NYSE: NOG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.045 per share, or $0.18 annualized. This is a 50% increase from the prior dividend of $0.03.
The dividend will be payable on October 29, 2021, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of September 29, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Northern Oil And Gas (NOG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Gains on Raised Dividend, $60 Billion Buyback Plan
- Omega Flex (OFLX) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Camden Property Trust (CPT) Declares $0.83 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!