Northeast Indiana Bancorp (NIDB) Declares $1.25 Special Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Wall Street rebounds after virus-related sell-off
- Here's What Analysts are Saying as Twitter (TWTR) Stock Erases Earlier Gains
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Northeast Indiana Bancorp (OTC: NIDB) declared a special dividend of $1.25 per share.
The dividend will be payable on December 23, 2021, to stockholders of record on December 9, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of December 8, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Northeast Indiana Bancorp (NIDB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Columbia Property Trust (CXP) Declares $2.17 Special Dividend in Connection with PIMCO Merger
- Conmed (CNMD) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Hingham Institution for Savings (HIFS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.8% to $0.55; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!