Noble Corp (NE) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 7.9% Yield
- Apple, healthcare stocks help Wall Street shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Noble Corp (NYSE: NE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 16, 2016, to stockholders of record on February 8, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of February 4, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 7.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Noble Corp (NE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Technology (MU) Initiates $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Declares $1.14 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
- Watts Water Technologies (WTS) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!