New York Community Bancorp (NYCB) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 6.3% Yield
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
New York Community Bancorp (NYSE: NYCB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 20, 2015, to stockholders of record on February 9, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of February 5, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on New York Community Bancorp (NYCB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Simon Property Group (SPG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.7% to $1.40; 4.5% Yield
- Worthington Industries (WOR) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!