New York Community Bancorp (NYCB) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 5.4% Yield
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
New York Community Bancorp (NYSE: NYCB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 18, 2015, to stockholders of record on November 6, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of November 4, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on New York Community Bancorp (NYCB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- ServisFirst Bancshares (SFBS) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Q.e.p. Co., Inc. (QEPC) Declares $0.05 One-time Dividend; 0.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!