New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYCB) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 6.4% Yield
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: NYCB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 22, 2014, to stockholders of record on May 12, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of May 8, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYCB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SolarWinds (SWI) Declares $1.50 Special Dividend; 13.3% Yield
- WestRock (WRK) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- New York Community Bancorp (NYCB) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!