New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYCB) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 6.4% Yield
- S&P 500 hits new peaks after May inflation data misses estimates
- Nike (NKE) Surges 13% After Beating Q4 Sales, Analysts Raise PTs After 'Exceptional' Quarter
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- 'If Content is King in Streaming, Netflix (NFLX) Still Wears The Crown': Credit Suisse Upgrades to 'Outperform'
New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: NYCB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 22, 2014, to stockholders of record on May 12, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of May 8, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYCB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New York Community Bancorp (NYCB) PT Lowered to $13 at JPMorgan
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Matson (MATX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 30.4% to $0.30, Announces 3M Share Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!