National Health Investors (NHI) Declares $0.90 Quarterly Dividend; 5.6% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as the Fed pounds rate hike drum
- AMD Shares Down 2% on Disappointing Q3 Preliminary Results
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Fed's Kashkari: 'quite a ways away' from pausing rate hikes
- Citi Says Buy US and UK Equities, Sees 18% Upside in Global Equities to End-2023
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
National Health Investors (NYSE: NHI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.90 per share, or $3.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 4, 2022, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of September 29, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on National Health Investors (NHI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RPM International (RPM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5% to $0.42; 1.8% Yield
- Alamo Group (ALG) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Bassett Furniture Industries (BSET) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 3.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!