NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Declares $0.845 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Wall St pares gains as rate-cut cheer ebbs after latest Fed comments
- Cigna, Humana explore healthcare megamerger - WSJ
- Stocks will be hostage to earnings delivery in 2024 rather than yields - JPMorgan
- General Motors (GM) surges on $10 billion buyback plan, increased dividend
- Bill Ackman sees risk of hard landing if Fed doesn't start cutting soon
NXP Semiconductors (NASDAQ: NXPI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.845 per share, or $3.38 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 6, 2023, to stockholders of record on December 15, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of December 14, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NXP Introduces the Next Generation of Automotive Ultra-Wideband ICs Combining Secure Ranging and Short-Range Radar
- Union Pacific (UNP) Declares $1.30 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Ault Alliance (AULT) to Commence an Exchange Offer to Acquire Shares of Its Common Stock for up to $15 Million in Series D Preferred Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!