NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Declares $0.845 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Asian shares wobble with Wall Street, oil helps boost bonds
- Chewy reports Q3 beat, but shares drop 9% on revenue miss & weak guidance
- Oil stages small recovery as weak economic outlook lingers
- Euro sags, yen jumps as investors bet on BOJ shift
- C3.ai reports mixed Q2 results, but talks up boost from pricing model revamp
NXP Semiconductors (NASDAQ: NXPI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.845 per share, or $3.38 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 9, 2022, to stockholders of record on September 15, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of September 14, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI) PT Raised to $250 at TD Cowen; Names Best Idea for 2024
- PNM Resources (PNM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.4% to $0.3875; 3.7% Yield
- One Liberty Properties (OLP) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!