NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Wall St rises on Alphabet boost, payrolls data in focus
- Can S&P 500 rally without the Magnificent 7 leading the way? 'Easy' says BofA
- Analysts remain cautious on Chewy as shares drop 10% weak guidance
- AI sentiment toward Google seen improving rapidly after Gemini launch; Shares gain
- Yen roars, bonds flinch as Japan teases rates shift
NXP Semiconductors (NASDAQ: NXPI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 7, 2019, to stockholders of record on December 14, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of December 13, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI) PT Raised to $250 at TD Cowen; Names Best Idea for 2024
- Douglas Dynamics (PLOW) Declares $0.295 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
- Valley National Bancorp (VLY) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 4.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!