NL Industries (NL) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NL Industries (NYSE: NL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 21, 2021, to stockholders of record on September 2, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of September 1, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on NL Industries (NL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (SKT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.8% to $0.1825; 4.2% Yield
- Washington Trust Bancorp (WASH) Declares $0.52 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
- Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (GNTY) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!