Murphy Oil (MUR) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 3.9% Yield
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Murphy Oil (NYSE: MUR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.125 per share, or $0.5 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 1, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 16, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 12, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Murphy Oil (MUR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Murphy Oil Corp. (MUR) PT Lowered to $21 at Mizuho Securities
- Discover Financial Services (DFS) Declares $0.44 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Kontoor Brands Inc. (KTB) Declares $0.40 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield