Murphy Oil (MUR) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Murphy Oil (NYSE: MUR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.125 per share, or $0.5 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 1, 2021, to stockholders of record on May 17, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of May 14, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Murphy Oil (mur) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coca-Cola Bottling (COKE) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Northwest Natural Gas (NWN) Declares $0.48 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Murphy Oil Corporation Announces Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!