Mountain Commerce Bancorp, Inc (MCBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.8% to $0.135; 2.1% Yield
- Futures inch lower ahead of unemployment, retail sales data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges higher with focus on Fed for taper clues
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Upgraded to Outperform at Credit Suisse, Other Analysts Raise PTs Following Bullish Investor Day
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mountain Commerce Bancorp, Inc (OTC: MCBI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.135 per share, or $0.54 annualized. This is a 3.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.13.
The dividend will be payable on September 1, 2021, to stockholders of record on August 9, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of August 6, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Mountain Commerce Bancorp, Inc (MCBI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Gains on Raised Dividend, $60 Billion Buyback Plan
- Great Southern Bancorp (GSBC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.36; 2.8% Yield
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!