Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp. (MNR) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 5.9% Yield
- Stocks near record highs on recovery hopes, Curevac sinks
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Tesla (TSLA) demand is through the roof, already sold out this quarter - Electrek
- Dollar falls as risk appetite improves, sterling steady before BoE
- Uber (UBER) Tops Q1 EPS by 47c, Revenue Misses
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp. (NYSE: MNR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2014, to stockholders of record on November 17, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of November 13, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp. (MNR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
- UGI Corp. (UGI) Raises Annual Dividend 4.5% to $0.345; 0.8% Yield
- Installed Building Products (IBP) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!