Monmouth Real Estate (MNR) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow set to ease from record levels; Coca-Cola rises on results
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Monmouth Real Estate (NYSE: MNR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on May 17, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of May 14, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Monmouth Real Estate (MNR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blackwells Files Preliminary Proxy Statement Nominating Four New Directors for Election at Monmouth’s 2021 Annual Meeting
- GoodRx (GDRX) announced the closing of the acquisition of HealthiNation
- Teekay LNG Partners (TGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15% to $0.2875; 8% Yield