Monmouth Real Estate (MNR) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 4.6% Yield
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Monmouth Real Estate (NYSE: MNR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share, or $0.68 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 16, 2020, to stockholders of record on February 18, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of February 14, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Monmouth Real Estate (MNR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.82; 1.3% Yield
- ProPhase Labs (PRPH) Declares $0.30 Special Dividend; 5.4% Yield
- Covanta Holding (CVA) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!