Monmouth Real Estate (MNR) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 5.4% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Monmouth Real Estate (NYSE: MNR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.16 per share, or $0.64 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on May 16, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of May 12, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Monmouth Real Estate (MNR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Houlihan Lokey (HLI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 30.3% to $0.43; 2.6% Yield
- FirstService (FSV) Declares $0.185 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- CVR Energy (CVI) Announces Special Dividend and Advancement of Renewable Diesel Initiatives
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!