Monmouth Real Estate (MNR) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 4.3% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Monmouth Real Estate (NYSE: MNR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.16 per share, or $0.64 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 15, 2017, to stockholders of record on February 15, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of February 13, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Monmouth Real Estate (MNR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Downgrades Monmouth Real Estate (MNR) to Neutral
- Timken (TKR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.4% to $0.30; 1.3% Yield
- Ryder System (R) Declares $0.56 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!