Meridian Corporation (MRBK) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 4.2% Yield
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Meridian Corporation (NASDAQ: MRBK) declared a special dividend of $1.00 per share.
The dividend will be payable on March 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 1, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 26, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Meridian Corporation (MRBK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Value Line (VALU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.8% to $0.22; 2.8% Yield
- AptarGroup (ATR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.38; 1% Yield
- Bank of New York (BK) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield