Mcrae Industries (MCRAA) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Futures signal further losses on Wall St ahead of jobs data
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Oil prices rise on uncertainty over OPEC+ cuts and Middle East tensions
- Euro zone yields fall, stock rally takes a breather
- GitLab jumps 15% following Q3 beat & guidance raise; Seen as a 'good quarter'
Mcrae Industries (: MCRAA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.13 per share, or $0.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 5, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 21, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 19, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Mcrae Industries (MCRAA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CVS Health (CVS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.9% to $0.665; 3.9% Yield
- Global Self Storage Group (SELF) Declares $0.0725 Quarterly Dividend; 6.3% Yield
- Global Water Resources (GWRS) Raises Monthly Dividend 1% to $0.02508; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!