McRae Industries (MCRAA) Declares $.14 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Futures signal further losses on Wall St ahead of jobs data
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Take-Two dips as analysts flag possible disappointment over GTA VI release date
- Oil prices rise on uncertainty over OPEC+ cuts and Middle East tensions
- Euro zone yields fall, stock rally takes a breather
McRae Industries (OTC: MCRAA) declared a quarterly dividend of $.14 per share, or $0.56 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 28, 2023, to stockholders of record on June 14, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of June 13, 2023.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on McRae Industries (MCRAA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CVS Health (CVS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.9% to $0.665; 3.9% Yield
- RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Park Hotels & Resorts (PK) Declares $0.93 Quarterly Dividend; 25.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!