McRae Industries (MCRAA) Declares $.13 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Futures signal further losses on Wall St ahead of jobs data
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Take-Two dips as analysts flag possible disappointment over GTA VI release date
- Oil prices rise on uncertainty over OPEC+ cuts and Middle East tensions
- Euro zone yields fall, stock rally takes a breather
McRae Industries (OTC: MCRAA) declared a quarterly dividend of $.13 per share, or $0.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 13, 2022, to stockholders of record on December 30, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of December 29, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on McRae Industries (MCRAA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Buckle (BKE) Declares $2.50 Special Dividend; 6.2% Yield
- Graco (GGG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.5% to $0.255; 1.3% Yield
- Isabella Bank Corporation (ISBA) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 5.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!