McRae Industries (MCRAA) Declares $.13 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- S&P 500 ends lower on mixed Fed messages, PCE on deck
- Salesforce lifts annual guidance after Q3 earnings beat expectations; stock jumps
- Economic outlook deteriorates as growth, inflation slows: Fed's Beige Book
- UAW push to organize Tesla (TSLA) and non-union auto sector
- Cigna, Humana explore healthcare megamerger - WSJ
McRae Industries (OTC: MCRAA) declared a quarterly dividend of $.13 per share, or $0.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 30, 2022, to stockholders of record on March 16, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of March 15, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on McRae Industries (MCRAA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) reinstating full-year 2023 earnings guiance, announces $10B buyback and 33% dividend increase
- TJX Cos. (TJX) Declares $.3325 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Lamar Advertising (LAMR) Declares $1.25 Quarterly Dividend; 5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!