McRae Industries (MCRAA) Declares $.13 Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Futures signal further losses on Wall St ahead of jobs data
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Oil prices rise on uncertainty over OPEC+ cuts and Middle East tensions
- Euro zone yields fall, stock rally takes a breather
- GitLab jumps 15% following Q3 beat & guidance raise; Seen as a 'good quarter'
McRae Industries (OTC: MCRAA) declares dividend of $.13 per share.
The dividend will be payable on June 30, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 16, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 15, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on McRae Industries (MCRAA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CVS Health (CVS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.9% to $0.665; 3.9% Yield
- Stewart Information Services (STC) Declares $0.475 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
- Global Water Resources (GWRS) Raises Monthly Dividend 1% to $0.02508; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!