Marsh & McLennan (MMC) Declares $0.415 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Wall St opens flat after jobless claims data; drugmakers extend fall
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall more than expected
- Tesla (TSLA) demand is through the roof, already sold out this quarter - Electrek
- Uber (UBER) Falls After Missing on Revenue Expectations, Analysts Lower PTs on Regulatory and Driver Supply Concerns
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.415 per share, or $1.66 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 15, 2019, to stockholders of record on January 30, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of January 29, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Marsh & McLennan (MMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
- Stifel Financial (SF) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Installed Building Products (IBP) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!