Marsh & McLennan (MMC) Declares $0.375 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Futures extend recovery ahead of retail sales data
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Q1 Revenues Beat
- New Tweet From Elon Musk Sends Dogecoin (DOGE) 30% Higher
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.375 per share, or $1.5 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 15, 2017, to stockholders of record on October 10, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of October 6, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Marsh & McLennan (MMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.82; 1.3% Yield
- Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Declares $0.275 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- Eagle Point Credit (ECC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.10; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!