Marsh & McLennan (MMC) Declares $0.34 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.34 per share, or $1.36 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 11, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 6, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Marsh & McLennan (MMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microchip Technology (MCHP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.413; 1.1% Yield
- EOG Resources (EOG) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Marsh & McLennan (MMC) PT Raised to $140 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!